Sunday, June 29, 2008

The amazing crafters you meet at Craft Fancy's Grand Opening....


Who, both basically live in my neighborhood! Jen is a digi master and Margie is a papercraft extraordinaire! Both are extremely talented and I am so honored to meet them.
Also, will you look at these goodies that Jen gave me?
She is PURGING her stamps and paper and loads of other goodies so if you are interested please contact her. Let me tell ya she has some GOOD STUFF. Thanks JEN! That is so sweet of ya!

Btw - speaking of goodies - did you all get to the grand opening of Craft Fancy? Yes? Good on ya! If not *GASP* Why not!?!! GET THERE PEEEPS! It was soooo fun and Simone and Carol ROCK.
What else... oh I picked up some books...
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer *yes I knowwwww*
Notting Hell by Rachel Johnson
Belle De Jour, and Unlikely Calling for a Call Girl by Anonymous
and this is what Aine did this weekend.....

Ack. I have to do a project for work! Laters peeps! Nan and Aine (who is currently watching LEWIS on Masterpiece Theater)

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Shucks, Nan! You're so sweet to write such kind words! The check is in the mail! LOL!!
Hope to see you soon! xoxoxo

Fun Royalty Blog