Even Ms. Aine thought I was silly. I am sure she thinks I am regressing greatly most likely.
Of course I had to put on my new favo dress and new shoes to show off the new toes. The skinniest part of my body. lol.
Than... I re-hurt my KNEE. LMAO. Can we say reality check? So now Ms. Aine is being Nurse Aine while I prop up the knee with a heating bad and administer the Advil.
Anyways... yep another year and I think I am a little bit wiser. I think. :)
I never am good at New Years Resolutions - so I try to do the "goal setting" at my bday. Last year - as you know - I accomplished a major goal of mine - became a CPM. *still all squee* and that was like my only goal. Which is bad because I gained loads of weight and had bad study*cough* eating* cough habits. So this year - here are my new goals (not in any order):
- Take the CPSM and pass before Dec. 31, 2008
- Get my weight down to the biggest Anthropolgie size. lol (HEY! Got to start somewhere!) so that I can basically sign my paychecks over to said fan-tabulous store.
- spend more time crafting and reading stuff for FUN! That means committing to and following through on challenges.
- clean out my basement and my closet.
- attempt to get Aine certified for the good canine citzen test so she can be a READ.SIT DOG or hospital therapy dog. Joe and I always LOVED those dogs when he was in the hosptial. They really helped all the cardiac patients greatly and Aine would be a perfect therapy dog - I just have to train her!
- get the non-paper clutter (ie bills etc) in gear and organized
- get back to creating cards for my family and friends before there bday! I have to use all those supplies yo'all!
- get my upstairs bathroom retiled/remodeled.
- attempt to become a gardener of some sort (YEA RIGHT!)
- definately paint the windows on my deck.
- wear my contacts on a daily basis.
- blizzards are regulated to one time a week if that!!! *needs to be followed!*
- Need to commit to good food every day.
Luckily - I will be accomplishing one of my goals (crafting!) really soon. You may all know that I am going to SISinersary with Martha and Peg and a whole LOADs of SISters and I AM SOOOO excited. I will be off work 2 weeks. In the South for one week and having way TO MUCH FUN and missing Ms. Aine greatly. I have never been to Tenn. so I am looking forward to this trip! I have been reading the book The Widow of the South and it is quite interesting. It is fascinating because I am going to a town where history took place - being the history minor that I was that geeks me out greatly. I also heard about Gatlenburgh(sp?) where there was a Revolutionary War settlement - can you believe that? I was shocked to hear about that. I guess my geography is all a bit screwed up because I never imagined the Revolutionary War was around areas like TENN! How sad is my knowledge or what?! Also I am on a hunt to find a Type Case and these stamps. Basically Englishy. heeeheheh
Okay I must get back to the work you all!! HUGS! Nan and Nurse Aine