Friday, June 20, 2008

goodies from the trip and some creativity.

Franklin TN is the mecca for antiques let me tell ya. I never saw such variety and excellent pricing on antiques before. I was in heaven. Who would have thunk I would have found a 1953 Queen Elizabeth coronation pin cushion....
LOVE IT.

Or these post cards and valentines?
















Not only does Franklin have antiques... there are amazing sewing stores stocked with fabric and trim. I mean, I found a store dedicated to "smocking".








And let's not forget the scrap place that was selling things for 50% off!




So that meant I had to CREATE!

Have a great weekend all! I will be crafting up a store I feel! Hugs! Nan and Aine.

1 comment:

Nevis said...

What goodies! Can't wait to see what you create!

Fun Royalty Blog