Thursday, October 2, 2008

ohh...


we have had a busy week...

Aine was brought to the vet to see what is up with her eyes... this highschooler of a vet said "nothing" but I am thinking about getting another opinion because I just don't trust her. She just had no bed side manner what.so.ever. *sigh*

and we are on number 2 of many ghosties....Crap cell phone picture but it is glow in the dark thread ya'all! Also I finally conquered the french knot! YEA!
On the scrappy front - way to much has been purchased. I am going to really try to *not* buy any more crafty stuff.... for at least... a... hmm... let's try for 2 weeks and see if I can make that! Lol!
This weekend will be all about my Mom! We are going to Kane County Flea Market *yea!* and I hope I can talk her into going to Voque fabrics. MUST.HAVE.WILLPOWER. I hear that the trim section is to die for... *bites nails and hides credit card!*
So that means my car has to get cleaned of pug hair and 'bucks empty cups. *sigh* I just don't have that car cleaning gumbtion ya'all! But it i either that, or put up with my mom's driving... I think I will get the dust buster.... :)

1 comment:

Cricket said...

enjoy the flea market Nan! Sounds like a fun time...seriously hope your willpower holds out (mine surely wouldn't LOL)

smiles,

Fun Royalty Blog