Sunday, October 26, 2008

ghosties got a home

The Ghosties have found a home! I made a little hanging for my sister. I added a bow with two funky strands. I hope the glow in the dark thread works! Oh I love doing stiching... I swear it is so relaxing. I can't wait to crack into some other patterns!
Sorry for the wonky pictures.
on my finished apron...

Made my atc's for New Moon swap! I love the different covers that are shown on Stephenie Meyer's site... so I always seem to make the ATC's reflect that. Harry Potter also had similar spread - and I find it so interesting what the other countries think of the books.
This is one of three covers from Japan...

*sigh* must get to bedddyyy.... Hugs! Nan

1 comment:

Cricket said...

cute ghosties and apron! The ATC's look great, it is so cool how different countries do book covers isn't it? Mandi has Harry Potter books from all over the world and it's always fun to see how the covers vary!

smiles,

Fun Royalty Blog