Monday, September 15, 2008

Omg! How could I forgotten this?!

Check out the Social Butterfly kit by SISTv! I am so excited about this because Mugsy's and Pixie's MUMMY the FANTABULOUS Martha B created the first SISTV Look Book! The SISTV Look book shows you 4 project for one kit! I am SO excited. I am totally getting this. Here is a description of the kit:

You know the type: she's everyone's friend, always knows all the hot spots in town, her cell phone rings non stop...she's a Social Butterfly and we've collected a slew of scrappy supplies that would cause her to cancel her Friday night plans and spend the night in, scrapping until the wee hours of the morning...
Buy it here! See how easy that was? I can't wait to see what you create! :) Hugs Nan

1 comment:

Nevis said...

I've never bought a SIS kit before (so expensive!)...but since Martha was involved with this one...I spent the money on it. I can't wait to get it. It's really cool looking. The mirrored mini-album looks so different! Can't wait to play!

Fun Royalty Blog