Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Halloween House!

I am so excited! I just finished the latest in my fun little halloween houses! I call it the "trick or treat house".

I used:
Maya Road House and Button
a-Muse Stamps - Celebration kids, enlarged crooked fences
Hallowhimsy by Imaginisce
Doodlebug Sugar Glitter black and Orange, and Purple Velvet flock and velvet flocked paper
Teresa Colins Spooktacular
Distress crackle paint - Black Soot and Frayed Burlap
Jenni Bowlin mini calender "October"
lollypop sticks
7 gypsy's chip board

Of course you can see it all at CraftFancy - right when you walk in! :) Let me know what you think! Nan


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nan! Your house turned out fabulously!!!!

Cricket said...

So totally cute Nan!!! Love it!!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

Great job..! I really impressed with the design of your Halloween house. I will try to make my own.

Fun Royalty Blog