Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SO EXCITED!

I will be going to my first Chicagoland Craft meetup today in Schaumberg at 7pm!!! My friend Anne will be joining and she is SO creative.

I have gone crazy with 7gypsy and Maya Road items. I have also ordered my first ZingBoom kit *flails in anticipation of it*. As my sister said, the reason why she stayed away from this is it was like shopping for a girl - there is so much cute stuff it is a bit overwhelming. AMEN TO THAT. I mean - I am having issues with 'NOT FINDING THE RIGHT' Chipboard binder and than trying to FIND a place that may actually have what I want. I feel like I am planning my wedding all over again. lol.

Also I added a lot of links today but than they went *zippp* and it were eaten in the land of bloggerdom - hence I will be re-adding accordingly. If you would like to be added, please let me know!

I will post updates when I can from tonights meetup! *does happy dance*

Nan

from Aine... my mummy has gone sticker happy. *le sigh*

2 comments:

Sarah Moore said...

We look forward to meeting you! I will bring my San Francisco stuff to share with you!

Pug Mommy said...

Welcome to blogger world. can't wait to see pictures from the meetup.

British Word of the Day

Fun Royalty Blog