Sunday, August 5, 2007

Shopping at Micheals

Where I live, the closest Micheals is far away. Today I had the opportunity to finally see a HUGE Micheals and my GOD do they have a great selection of stickers and scrapping crafts. I am definately going to have to find the closest one to me.
Unfortunately Martha Stewart crafts have not been updated for Fall yet - BUMMER. I can not WAIT for her Fall and xmas line. Right around now I start finguring out what my xmas card is going to look like.

Last year I had Aine drawn and it was so dang adorable:



This year I am racking my brain on "what to do" - but I am thinking it will be a picture of ms. Aine. This was last years Xmas Picture





Thoughts anyone? Hugs! Nan

2 comments:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

You cannot go wrong with a picture of Ms. Aine.

Welcome to Blogger! I will have to add a link to you when I get a chance. Peace and Milkbones be upon you.

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

Now if I could only get a picture of you - my true love - and me together that would be the ultimate in holiday cards. *le sigh*

THank you on the welcoming my husband. And thank you for adding me to your esteemed links! I will say that I am still having issues with Blogger - it is not as user friendly as LJ or the like.

It sounds like you are on the mend, which I praise ALLAH for. Did you see the concerns regarding Winston the Grand Duke? Such a shame it is. Huggles my hubby. AIne

Fun Royalty Blog