Personally I am SO glad Annie came out with me because crafting is SO up her alley. She has Always been - and still is - the most talented out of us three girls that I grew up with.
I just can not stress enought how the Meetup ladies are just so amazingly TALENTED and wonderful ladies. I met *squeee* Martha of Mugsy Boo, Sarah of Sarah and the Stampers and Alex of Peachcakehandmade and so many more amazing people!! I am sure I scared the living day lights out of Martha because I nearly spilled my salad and drink on Bonnie and Martha! Thank God Portillo's sealed the lids tightly. lol
So let me tell ya what I learned!
I learned the following:
- what the heck a scoring template is and how much I have to constrait just to score something!
- all pugs think that their humans are their servents. lol
- how to make a wee paper box - picture to come!
- FABULOUS places to see in San Fran. 4th street, Japantown and Farout Fabrics here I COMEITH. *thank you SARAH!!*
- I am being taken to the bank at some scrapbooking stores on the price of adhesives! Ugh so getting the adhesive gun Martha suggested on MugsyBoo
- must vist HOBBY LOBBY!!!
Some exciting new websites:
- the northern il pug ruscue
- mydeathspace.com -->*snort*
With that - I am off to dream of chipboard binders and stickers! Nighty night you all! HUGS!Nan