Sunday, January 13, 2008

*squee* LoOK WHAT I DID!

My new sewing machine*pets it*
My doggy and her new dress*pets them both* that I made under the tutelage (sp?) of UBER awesome woman Martha of http://mugseyboo@blogspot.com.
Side view of the princess butt! Isn't it adorable?!!!

Major props to Martha for putting up with my tired butt this morning. We had a great time shopping at Joann's... until THE RUDE WOMAN started giving her opinion on us. GERRRRR

Let me paint the picture. 17 women waiting in line to get our fabric cut. IT WAS TAKING FOREVER. Of course Martha has fabo taste in fabric so we have a huge cart filled to the prim with our fabric. Someone asked what we were making with it. We proudly said -dog coats and dresses. Everyone was like ohhh! Cool... but this lady right in front of us said something like "I don't like it when people dress their dogs up - I don't think they like it... " or SOMETHING like that. Of course we could have gone all postal on her butt but we didn't. Than while getting our fabric cut.. she asked what it would take to make a coat for her dog!?! WTF!?!

So I am off to send this to my friends and family and make sure they know yes SEWING IS EASY. lol.

Again -thank you MARTHA! Aine is zzzzzing right now and I think she just might wear this to bed! LOL. We can't wait to visit you again!!! *hugs* Nancy and Aine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh very nice. She looks like she likes wearing it!

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

awww thanks! *blushes*

Would you recommend looking at doll patterns to see how I should craft a "shirt" for Aine? Or maybe I can make a mirror image and cut back from there... hmmm

Btw - will you be sewing anything soon!? Btw - do you know what type of Lace that is around her neck - it is beautiful and I want to buy more it. Thanks again!

Nevis said...

Beautiful derss on Aine! :) Love it! And most people think our pugs look adorable when we put sweaters on them...so FOO on those people who disagree. They can take their sour dispositons and enjoy their naked pets. ;)

Kellie said...

Aww cute dress for Aine! :)
What a story about that lady, after all that, she wanted an outfit for her dog? lol...
Anyways take it easy girl. :)

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Well done. Aine will be the envy of the harem.

Fun Royalty Blog