Sunday, March 9, 2008

Good Golly!*

I have been SHOPPIN! I went to Archivers, Quilters Heaven in Northbrook, IL and HANNAHS with Sarah, Martha and Cricket. We had a blast! We also went out for lunch and desert too. NUMMY. I always love Hannahs because they have stuff you can't find anywhere! I bought some glaze paints, pug inspired roving, thickers, lovely paper and the new Amy Butler bag! speaking of Amy butler - I bought the material for my skirt. Isn't pretty?

Paper, Aine inspecting the purchases(above), new moda material, more pictures of paper below
Always the multi-tasker... I wanted to see if Aine liked the bag!
She really doesn't fit in the bag, sorry for the flash. Aine like wtf man.
Yea... She was not to pleased. LOL.

Speaking of Puggies... lookie at this adorable video of a Puggy at Crufts! SOOOO CUTE!
Okay I have been VERY bad all weekend on my studying so I must go back to it. Thank GOD there is nothing good on my 5 channel Sony. I must say that it sucks that I can't do any crafting - hence MUST STUDY!
Hugs all! Nan and Aine
Oh btw - I have Cricket to thank for my Title! *hugs*


3 comments:

Cricket said...

oh my golly!!! LOL!!!

I had such a great time today...sorry I was a copycat on the Amy Butler bag, but man, it's too stinkin' cute! Too bad Aine doesn't like hanging out in it (wink)

Thanks for an awesome time, can't wait to do it again!

smiles,

Nevis said...

Awww! She's so cute!

Heidi said...

Hello there! I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and welcome you to the Craft Critique gang! I am jealous of that stash you just got though! Maybe I shouldn't be so welcoming! {grin} Can't wait to work with you!

Fun Royalty Blog