Sunday, November 11, 2007

drama

So yesterday was a FRICKEN Drama filled DOOOZIE.Mom and I went to Marshall Field's/Macy's to get an ornament signed by Martha Stewart.yes MARTHA Stewart.Get there at 9:20 am for a store opening at 10pm - was FREEZING outside and my mom is like um 76 years old. So we go into Starbucks which is right near the entrance of Marshall Fields. There were many people in there staying away from the cold and waiting to get into the store. At 10am we were asked to go into the store.We are the first in line for BUYING an ornament.The sales person is telling us the whole shebang and we are asking questions because my mom was not going to be allowed in the waiting line unless she had her own bracelet. Her own bracelet meant 2 VERY expenive ornaments. Than out of the blue this person behind me starts SCREAMING at my mom and me...WE WAITED IN LINE FOR 1.5 hours in the cold and you guys went to Starbucks and CUT IN LINE. How COULD you that is SO RUDE. My mom and I were dumbfouned. We are like why are they yelling at us? They are SECOND in LINE. SO these people keep at it. I tell my mom to just ignore it - and these people will not give up - even saying - we are from the city of brotherly love and you are the first people that have NOT been nice to us. lol.I turned to them and said TOUGH.We walked into the little shop to actually BUY the 2 ornaments because there was NO way in HELL i was going to let my mom just not wait in line with me because these people were really being abuseive man. So I am about to get a bracelet and this woman comes up to us DRAGGING her kids and SCREAMING us too. Saying... HOW COULD YOU DO THAT IN FRONT OF MY CHILD. SHAME on you for not setting an example for a child. I AM GOING TO PRAY FOR YOU this weekend. My mom and I AGAIN look at each other and are like.. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THis is INSANE. Of course If I really wanted to get her going - I should have said "thank you!" and left - but I just turned to her and said GET. OVER.ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Finally she went away and as soon as I got my bracelet my mom and I liked WALKED very fast to get some coffee because we were just SHOCKED at these events. And this was over buying an ornament. So we had 2 hours to kill - we walk all over the store - and we are walking by the tree and suddenly we here - OH DO YOU WANT TO CUT IN LINE!!?!! NOT KIDDING YOU - they were heckling us AGAIN. Again - I am like MOM JUST IGNOREEEEEE it. So flash forward to the actual waiting in line for the signature. We had to put ALL our items into plastic bags and only have our ornament with us and go up one at a time to see God Martha Stewart. lol. I mean serioulsy it was like taking communion!!! After my mom and I get the autographs there are people CRYING after they see her because they are SO overWHELMED. My mom and I were like um... it is Martha STEWART. WTF?So after all this drama - I had an amazing night with MO and the GIRLIES at wildfire!!! WAS SO FUN!!! Ugh - my back is still killing me and I have to study - so I must GO! Hugs! Nan.

No comments:

Fun Royalty Blog