Friday, January 16, 2009

Why I love Craft Fancy and Claudine's Gel Medium!

Oh Man. I ADORE Claudine Hellmuth's Matte Gel Medium. Will you look at this wonder medium? I mean... you can use it to adhere rubon's onto FABRIC! I made this pouch for the fabulous craft store - Craft Fancy just in time for Valentines! The rubon is by Heidi Grace and it goes on so well to the fabric. Apply some Gel Medium and you can even wash it in the delicates!

I am so excited because I love playing with fabric, Claudine's products and making " mini displays" for Craft Fancy. Next "mini display" will be on Claudine's STICKY BACK CANVAS!!! *does Happy Dance* Stay tuned peeps! HUGS Nan



(detail)

















4 comments:

Cricket said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it in person on Monday!!

smiles,

cinnibonbon said...

Hey there..I'm glad you "found" me!1
I had to think for a moment ..then I realized i'd seen y our name before, but where?

LOL. Then here I Ms. cricket!!!

Well hidy ho...I'm glad you came to visit!!!

I love this creation with the rub-ons...is it stiff? I mean were you used the medium?
Thankd for sharing and for stopping by!!

claudine hellmuth said...

great idea this is too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Fun Royalty Blog