Monday, January 26, 2009

THINK SPRING.. Ya'all!

So that Spring will come early, let's all send good thoughts and vibes to Punxsutawney Phil of Ground Hog Day so he DOES NOT see his shadow! - lol. Yes. The bitter cold is getting to me and I don't want any more snow, nor biting temperatures!

Note to brag - but dang. I did good if I must say so myself. I have been working on this for the past week designing and sewing and having SO MUCH FUN! Craft Fancy gave me a challenge that was so inspirational and fun - I can't thank them enough! Oh how I love Claudine Hellmuth's Sticky Back Canvas and Hero art's stamps combined with fabric from my stash. I did buy the leaf fabric from Quilters Destination - a gem of a quilt shop just a hop skip and a jump from Craft Fancy. Gosh. Two amazing enabling stores in one area.

Anyways - I love this pattern so much - I have a *eep* Copyright Pending! Yes once the Copyright is approved, I will be selling it my Etsy shop! *does extreme happy dance* I am so excited. I love sewing. I am a frustrated Designer at heart - so me doing this... dang I have come a long way!

May I give you a little tour?? My tag along with 100% felt wool that was felted and sewn. Doesn't the amazing sticky back canvas and Hero Art's stamps just pop?

SQUIRREL!!!

Fun little creatures greeting the little lady bug.


I hope you enjoy this THINK SPRING Banner as much as I had making it! Please let me know if you have questions! I envision many more creations of the Sticky Back Canvas kind. I mean - I still have to make my valentines! :) HUGS! Nan

5 comments:

Aimee Ann said...

very cuuuute!

Nevis said...

super CUTE!

claudine hellmuth said...

this is the cutest EVER!

plot-bunny said...

This has to be the cutest hand-made banner I've ever seen. It's wicked! =)

Annie said...

Oooooo! The cuteness factor is a 10! Love it! Annie from No Fuss Fabulous

Fun Royalty Blog