Sunday, July 20, 2008

SISter Filled weekend

It went by way to fast - and I still have to do my ATC's! *hides*

But I really had an amazing weekend. I had dinner with some amazing SISters on Friday. Saturday I went shopping with some Canadian SISters and than on Sunday I had the good fortune of meeting an amazing Fashionista - Claudine Hellmuth and exploring her new product. I am SO excited about this product - I want it all! Is it fun fun FUN. I am a sucker for paint - I don't know why - maybe because it relaxes me SO. But seriously this Sticky Canvas? SO MUCH FUN!!
*squee* I can't wait!

Speaking of things that I can't wait for... here are some of my favorite Twilight inspired Flair...
LOL - The Flair speaks the TRUTH! LOL. Also here is screencap from the latest trailer - seriously LOVE the uni's - It sooooo reminds me of my CUBBIES old Uni's! YEA! I think Stephanie Meyer and/or Catherine Hardwicke are Cub FANS! Yahoooo!


*sigh* Okay I think I should go to beddy - big day tomorrow at work.
HUGS ALL! Nan and zzz Aine.

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

hey there! thanks for the shout out for my new product line! So thrilled you like it!

Kent said...

Ok - now that i see this other pic of Edward and Bella that is WAY more believable than the EW cover which I can't stand!!

(Oh yes - hello there just crashing your blog from SIS)

Fun Royalty Blog