Saturday, December 8, 2007

*hugs to Martha!*

So you all may have known that the other day was a tough day for me... it was the 3rd Anniversary of my hubby's death. :(.

That day I hide from work and I always take it off. The first year I thought I would be a mess but really it was the second year. This year when Martha of http://mugseyboo@blogspot.com heard about the day of woe, she made it a day of SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE and spoiled me ROTTEN. We had such a blast!

We started out the day at iVillage in the loop. We got loads of free stuff and clapped are hands until they hurt. Than we went to nummy Lou Mitchell's for waffles *num* and than to Windycity Scrapbooking and the land of Maude at Paperdoll! WOOT. Both places are seriously awesome fun filled stores. I bought a Puggy Bank for my lose change, a pug ornamement and a mirror of Maude. lol. We found out that Maude likes to sleep in front of her heater and she is a 1/4 Jewish! lol. As you can see for the photostream(I HOPE IT WORKS!) she is a CUTIE.
After Chicago we ended the day at kristal's Inn - one of the best German Foodie places in the WORLD if I must say so myself.

*hugs to Martha, Bob, Pixie and Mugsey* You guys are the best!!!

Today continued the spoiling of Aine... since I have not seen her in a bit I was quilt ridden - hence we kinda went crazy at petco....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/gracieandbuddy/?action=view¤t=445aa463.pbw

Yep... she got her nails done! lol.

HUGS ALL.... I should get sleepin! Nancy and Aine

No comments:

Fun Royalty Blog