Monday, March 2, 2009

BEST.TOY.EVER and a little thief....

*sigh* Oh it is official. I.AM.A.DR.WHO. GEEK.
Welcome my friends to my latest toy.
A TARDIS BANK!

Do you a know how HARD it is to get this thing? O.M.G.
Anyways....
here is a little tour...

open the door and find....

The Doctor and MARTHA, and yes it makes SOUNDS. HHEE

Closed and in the box. Still geeked? check this out!

A little demo for all to see!


This couldn't have come at a better time. Work has been crazy. So when one is stressed, one cooks! The below is my nummy pizza...
and a little thief. See the flour on her lips? UM YA. Little oliver she is. And she looks so innocent. NOT! lol. Hugs ! Nan

2 comments:

Sheila said...

OGM! I *heart* Dr. Who in a big way. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Nevis said...

OMG, I totally love Doctor Who! I want to be Rose and have my very own Doctor! (I loved Christopher Ecceleson the best!)

Fun Royalty Blog